Gel-eze Gelee Fish Riser Saddle Pad (front) - Geleze Front Absorbing guaranteed
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Fox Cookware Heat Transfer Kettles,
GRIPMATE Cup Holder White with bluee Marlin Logo,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Amigo Walker Medium 200g,
- K2 PINNACLE 88 SKIS 163 CM W BINDINGS 2017-18.USED.
- York Barbell Professional Chrome Dumbbell with Ergo Grip Solid Steel - 7.5 lb
- NEW Lorna Jane Everyday Active Tank
- Cane Creek Cross Top Levers Brake Lever Cc Cross Top Bk 31.8
- Maxxis Highroller II tire 29 x 2.5 F60,3C TERRA EXO TR,WT
- EX RARE J J HARDY 10' 6 SALMON SPINNING ROD BUILT 1928 IN MAKERS BAG NOT JJH
- Racesafe Satin Pom Unisex Safety Wear Hat Cover - Brown gold Spots All Sizes
- Snowline Pressure Rice Cooker 4-5 People Camping Outdoor Portable Teflon_NK
- Vintage Shimano DEORE LX, BR-M565, cantilever brakes, mtb brake set, VGC
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.