GEL INFUSED GREY WESTERN HORSE SADDLE PADS ORTHOPEDIC PRO FIT CORRECTIVE BLANKET low prices
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
does not apply
Fox Chunk LW Lightweight RS 10k Camo Trousers - All Sizes Carp Fishing Clothing,
Griffin Vise Superior 2A Fine Point Vise,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Amigo PONY Stable Sheet CLOSEOUT,
- C-6BKL L-CLASSIC EQUINE 1200D 10K CROSS TRAINER WATERPROOF NYLON HORSE BLANKET B
- Burton Genie 152cm Snowboard Freestyle Flat Top Board w Flow Minx Bindings NEW
- Havalon Messer Taschenmesser Outdoormesser Piranta Z
- Okuma Cold Water Linecounter Reel 2+1BB 4.2 1 20lb 420yd RH
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Battery Pedelec Bottle O2feel VOLT CERO Veco Craft Vidaxl
- 6oz diamond jigs chrome saltwater fishing lures - Select qty
- Morrow Wild Flower Women’s Lace Up Snow Board Boots Size 7 US 37 EU White
- SHIMANO TREVALA BUTTERFLY JIGGING CASTING ROD TVC58XXH2 BRAND NEW
- Adidas Official WKF Approved Karate Shin instep guard Pad Predector Foot Guard
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.