GEL INFUSED GREY WESTERN HORSE SADDLE PAD ORTHOPEDIC PRO FIT CORRECTIVE BLANKET a lot of surprises
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
does not apply
Fox Chunk Leggero Pantaloncini Militari Mimetico Pesca Carpa Abbigliamento,
Griffin Nuumed Wool Unisex Saddlery Seat Saver - Brown All Sizes,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Amigo Net Cooler - Red White,
- NEW REDINGTON 2XL 3XL CLARK FORK MESH FLY FISHING VEST IN SAGE W FREE US SHIP
- Cratoni - Milano - Farbe Cream red Glossy - Größe M (57 - 58 cm)
- 2.1M 2.4M Spinning Fishing Rod and Reel Combos Freshwater Fishing Rod Reel Set
- Maillot predector MTB Leatt 2018 3DF Airfit Lite black
- St Croix Mojo Trout Fly Rod MT905.4 9'0 5wt 4pc
- 32 1 4 X 12 Dallas Stars Tire Cover - Holland Bar Stool
- [Prox] PX 805G Fish Catcher Mini Fish Grip Handling Tool Gun Metal - 4298
- Major Craft CROSTAGE CRX-902LSJ Light 9' shore fishing spinning rod pole
- Oversized Camping Lounge Big Director Chair Outdoor Folding Portable Heavy Duty
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.