Gel Froid De Naf - 1 Litre best offer
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Fox Chunk Camo Edition Lined Joggers ALL Sizes Same day dispatch,
Griffin Nuumed Acryllic Working Hunter Unisex Saddlery Numnah - Brown All Sizes,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Amigo Hero 6 Petite Plus Turnout - 0G Lite,
- G. Loomis NRX Spinning Fishing Rod NRX 852S JWR bluee
- Daiwa Spinning Reel 18 SHORECASTSS 5000 FREE SHIPPING
- ASICS Japan Running shoes GEL-QUANTUM360KNIT2 INDIGO blueeE PEACOAT PALE gold
- PETZL TACTIKKA + VERSATILE HEADLAMP CAMO
- Lot of 12 New Cotton Cordell Lures Shad Minnow Bass Crankbait Rattle Popper Jerk
- 2004 LEATHERMAN SUPER TOOL 200 LARGE MULTI-TOOL GOOD CONDITION
- O'neill Hammer 3 2 Full Men's Wetsuit in Blk Graphite Lunar Sz S 190
- COPERTURA WTB NINELINE 29x2.25 TUBELESS READY NEW
- New Balance women Anticipate Mezza Cerniera
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.