Geflochtene Leine Shimano Kairiki PE 8X 0.280mm mantis green 28KG 300mt perfect
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
FOX CAMO UNHOOKING MAT CCC043 Ventec Ripstop Fabric,
Greys Strata CTX Rubber Sole Durable Wading Fishing Boots All Sizes Available,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Amigo Bravo 12 Plus Turnout Lite 0g PONY - Purple Navy,
- Outdoor Camping Self Inflatable Air Mat Hiking Sleeping Bed for One Person U
- Shimano XTR HB-M9010 Front Hub 15mm Thru-Axle 32H New In Box
- Praxis turn zayante crank. 170 compact with BB
- Hatch 3 + Plus Finatic Gen 2 Combo LA MA free overnight express shipping
- Vintage Dexter Mountaineering Boots Brown Made In USA Size 8 Mens Vibram Soles
- Biketek REMOTE MOTORCYCLE ALARM FULL MODEL SECURITY
- Rapha Wind Proof Gilet Navy BNWT Size L RRP .00
- KastKing Freshwater Fishing Reel Mela II Upgrading Carbon Fiber Spinning Reel
- X-Bionic Effektor Running Men's Compression Power Shirt Size L
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.