Geertop Portable Larger Family Camping Tent 4 Person Waterproof 4 Seasons... New online outlet sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
FOX CARP REELS 5000 EOS OR 7000 EOS 10000 SPARE SPOOLS,
Greys Strata CTX Rubber Sole Wade Boot Size 11,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Amigo COMPETITION Waterproof Exercise Sheet Rug Navy Choc Red S M L XL,
- Continental Bike Tyre Sealant RevoSealant sealant 1 Litre Puncture Predection
- Gransfors Bruk Wildlife Hatchet + Genuine Top Grain Leather Wrap for handle
- Norh Face Womens Freedom Pant
- DT Swiss 240s Rear Hub 28h 12x148mm Thru Axle Boost Spacing 6-Bolt Disc XD Drive
- 4 xTournament Style Clamp on Fishing Rod Holder for Rail 1 to1-1 4 Amarine-made
- MERRELL Men's Mycos Octo Hiking Trail shoes Size 8
- Shimano Sahara R - SH2500R
- Abs Crunch Sit-Up Bench [ID 3434605]
- VTG Kaelin One Piece Ski Suit Size 10 Red Style 5001 Hooded Snow Insulated EUC
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.