Geelife Adjustable Upper Body Climbing Harness All Matched Chest For Outdoor outlet sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
does not apply
Foursquare Mens Snowboard Ski Pants Medium (bluee),
Greys Prowla Giacca A Vento Con Zip Pile Abbigliamento Da Pesca Antivento,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware AA Platinum Ladies SUMMER Silicone Grip BREECHES White Tan Choc 24-36,
- 8 67 1967 VINTAGE COLEMAN 220F 228F LANTERN SUNSHINE OF THE NIGHT
- ROXY Women's CABIN Snow Pants - MMR0 - Medium - NWT
- Spank Oozy Trail 395 Bead Bite wheelset (many options) SALE
- Betts 5PM Betts Old Salt Cast Net 5' Mono 3 8 Mesh Box - 1 Each
- Syntace Racelite 420mm Carbon 6 Road Handlebar Medium
- FITEC EZ THROW 750 CAST NET CLEAR MONO 3 8 MESH, 5' COATED STEEL
- Daiwa 17 X FIRE 2510-PE-H Spinning Reel NEW
- Columbia Womens Anytime Outdoor Boot Cut Pants Size 6
- Goplus Foldable Portable bluee Hiking Camping Bed Indoor Outdoor Durable Aluminum
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.