Gebraucht Abu 6500 Ct Mag Hohe Geschwindigkeit (1) Sufr Guss Strand Verstärker shop online
Fox Bivvy Table CAC053 Tisch Bivvytable Bivvy Table Bivvy-Table Zelttisch,
Greys Strata CTX Felt Sole Durable Wading Fishing Boots All Sizes Available,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Amigo Bravo 12 Plus Turnout Medium 250g - Purple Navy,
- redhco Move Out Tactical Bag
- Kingsland Katja Full Grip Womens Pants Riding Breeches - White All Sizes
- 38000LM 14x CREE XM-L T6 LED Flashlight Torch 18650 Hunting Light Lamp Tactical
- NEW SINZ Type BMX Alloy Crank set 110 BCD Square Taper Micro Mini Junior Racer
- CARLSBERG FELPA men FELPA men CBU3253 bluee
- Mens Luke Sport Flash Trainers Runners Slip On New
- First Degree E316 Evolution FluidRower
- Reel, rod, line, lure set
- SPORTFUL ALLURE TOP CANOTTA CICLISMO 1101661 288
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.