Gear-Lab EZ knotter Red Over Clear Heavy Free Shipping From JAPAN looking for sales agent
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Fox EOS 5000 & 7000 carp reel with free spool system,
Grivel G1 Ice Axe Ice axes 66CM,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Ireland Amigo 3in1 - Vamoose AFRR5V,
- 9000 LM 6x CREE XM-L2 LED Rechargeable Flashlight 6L2 Torch Portable Hand Lamp
- Royal Wulff TTSK Sink Tip Fly Lines
- SPANNINGA E-Bike Scheinwerfer Axendo XE 6-36 Volt - 80Lux
- Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 Tent 2-Person 3-Season
- Tactical Drop Leg Magazine Pouches Molle Hanging Adjustable Hunting Bag Set
- FIXGEAR CS-W602-SET Women's Cycling Jersey & Padded Shorts MTB Bike BMX Roadbike
- DAIWA 19 LEXA LT 2500D-XH - Free Shipping from Japan
- Competition Cycle Services Twist-Resist for Right handed builder
- GoSports Giant Slammo XL Game Set Great for Gym Class, Sports Training and Kids
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.