Fox FX13 Carp Fishing Reel CRL071 just buy it
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
Hilton Herbs Virex - Horse Care & First Aid,
G Loomis Trout Series Spinning Rod TSR681-2 5'8 Ultra Light 2pc,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Harry Hall legend plus pas015.2011 horse riding hat helmet all sizes,
- ZUCA Bag First Aid Insert & Red Frame w Flashing Wheels - FREE SEAT CUSHION
- New Daiwa (Daiwa) bait reel shelf hunter GS mini from Japan
- Outdoor 1080P HD Video Hunting Camera PIR Night Vision 48 LEDs IR Trail Cam Trap
- Shimano XT V-Brake Brake Levers BL-T780 incl. Cables & Housing
- Power Pro Phoenix 99226 Olympic Bench Home Fitness Gym Exercise Training System
- Harry Hall Légende Pas015 Chapeau D'équitation - black, 52cm - Legend Riding Hat
- Vintage Coleman 242c Lantern 50 - 3 Chrome WORKING CONDITION 73-5 Green 88-3
- Bike Trainer Stand - Sportneer Steel Bicycle Exercise Magnetic Stand with - ...
- Rapha Burgundy Brevet Long Sleeve Jersey. Size XS. BNWT.
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.