HILTON HERBS NETTLE LEAF general high quality
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
GRIFFIN ODYSSEY SPIDER redARY FLY TYING VISE with C CLAMP,
Horseware Amigo Bravo 12 Plus Turnout with Disc Front Closure - Lite 0G,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Girls Figure Skating Dress Red ladies S competition dress fit girls Xl Lad S,
- Womens Rollerblades Professional Lite Size 9 Wide
- Mould for 3 Cannon Ball 100 120 140g Best Boat Weights for cod ling fishing
- Nitecore SRT7GT LED Flashlight + 1 x 18650 Lumintop Battery
- Shimano Deore XT 11s M8000 Short Paw Rear Derailleur
- Rudy Project Spinair 58 Rp Optics black Glanz Rauch black
- Girls' Ice Figure Skating Dress Competition Skating Twirling Costume Dress 5804
- Daiwa TD Zillion PE Special 7.9R from japan (10198
- ATA SPARRING KARATE MMA GEAR ADULT Small MEDIUM SEE SIZES INSIDE GREAT SHAPE
- Pioneer Mount TT Aero bar type for Pedaring monitor(Power meter) SGX-CA500
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.