Hawaiin Style Super Plunger Trolling Lure (14.5”) discounts and more
Source: HKM Lunge Roller - Teddy,
GLOBAL HERBS MOVEFREE PLUS EQUINE HORSE JOINTS & SOUNDNESS,
HKM Lissabon Cooler with Collar - Dark Brown - Size 81,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
G.Loomis NRX Saltwater 890-4 Fly Rod, 9', 8wt, 4pc New - Free Fly Line,
- 2.1m-3.6m Carbon Fiber Telescopic Sea Fishing Rod Reel Full Kit Spinning Reel Po
- Magura TS8 R140 29 fork, 15x100mm, remote, 140mm travel, tapered
- St Croix MIC76MHF Mojo Inshore 7' 6 Casting Rod
- 31.8 Easton Monkey Lite XC Carbon Fiber Riser Handlebars 685mm
- [Good condition] Vintage Ice Axe HOPE TOKYO Alpinist made in Japan 1970s
- Major Craft Basspara Bait 2pcs Model BPC-662M casting rod F S from Japan
- Outwell Dreamboat Single 7.5cm Self-inflating Mat bluee
- Side panniers shield pannier l green 24 litres roll-top 2178102600 Thule ciclotu
- Proforce Gladiator Jiu Jitsu Uniform Gi and Pant Grappling blueee Cotton New
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.