Harry Hall Bentley Ladies Jodhpur-26 Denim - Jodhpurs Womens Regular first time reply
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
GERRY 4 in 1 Ski Shell Yellow XL Mens Fleece Reversible Liner Used Polyester,
HIGH QUALITY GILL FISHING NET 70mm Multifilament 25x2.0m (21),
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
G Loomis IMX PRO 4wt 8'6 486-4 Fly Rod LOOK,
- Salmologic Skyborn 12'1'' 22 gram - 340 grains
- SR Suntour XCR Air LO-R Suspension Fork 27.5 Tapered Steerer 120mm Travel
- BnM CAPPS AND COLEMAN ALL-PURPOSE AND WADING ROD, CCW92, 9', CRAPPIE ROD B&M
- TECNICA MAKALU JR GTX SCARPONI TREKKING JR 311075 007
- FNH FN FLASHLIGHT CAMO PROMO MINI MAGLITE FNP FNX FIVE SEVEN 5.7 X 28MM BALLISTA
- Daiwa CROSSBEAT 664TLFS Light 6'6 fishing spinning rod pole from Japan
- Cornhole Boards BEANBAG TOSS GAME w Bags Grand Canyon Sunset Soaring Eagle 153
- GUANTI ALE' SUNSELECT CRONO black BIANCO Size XXL
- Office ZPI Reel PG Carbon Handle Type S PG-TS92AD-R japan
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.