Greys Platinum Extreme Fly Lines find your favorite here
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
G. Loomis NRX bluee 7'1 Heavy Casting Rod NRX 854C JWR,
Hatch Gen 2 Finatic Fly Reel - Size 12 Plus - Clear Green - Mid Arbor - New,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Frabill Cover - Large Shelters Aegis,
- Plateau NOS Spécialité TA VENTO 49d (Ref 126)
- Half Wells Fly Rod Handle kit, Camo Supreme SpectraPly, Hidden Hood A6c
- Vintage snowshoe s 10 x 37 nice
- Bicycle Taillight Headlight Set LED Waterproof CATEYE LOOP2_Rc
- Proviz Reflect360+ Gilet Mens - Medium
- Jodhpurs Diesel Hyperformance Pour Femme - Marine Port Royal - 32
- Women's Altra One V3 (light bluee coral)
- PEET DRYER Standard Compact Portable Boot shoes Dryer Deodorizer Odor Eliminator
- Campagnolo Athena Power-Shift Left Lever Body Assembly for 2015 and later
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.