Greys GR70 Double Handed Fly Rods + Free Greys Shooting Head System on sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
|Handle Material:||Cork||Rod Type:||Fly Rod|
|Number of Pieces:||4 and 6|
G. Loomis Classic Casting Fishing Rod CR721 IMX,
Harry´s Horse Gamaschen Sehnenschoner Modena Air-Neopren VB WB M L Springen,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Fox Rage Warrior 2 2500 Spinning Predator Reel FREE YELLOW BRAID 20LB,
- Royal Wulff Triangle Taper Saltwater Mono Clear Fly Line
- SPANK Spoon90 Pedals Red 9 16'' Small Platform Bike
- Big Agnes Copper Hotel HV UL 2 Tent
- Tactical Camera Bags, Upgraded Version Outdoor Lightweight & Durable DSLR Single
- FIXGEAR CS-H501 Men's Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Bicycle Apparel Roadbike MTB
- Daiwa 18 Tatula Spinning Model LT2500S 4960652240178
- Compact MultiPurpose Survival Kit Outdoor Gear Military Camping Hiking First Aid
- GoSports California State Flag Regulation Size 4x2 Wood Cornhole Boards Game Set
- North Face Zero Ski Snowboard Bibs Pants Waterproof Womens XL (16 -18) Nwt 400
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.