G Loomis IMX Center Pin Rod IMX 1562-2 13' Light 2pc save on clearance
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
IMX 1562-2 CPR
|Handle:||20"||Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|Rod Length:||13'||Rod Power:||Light|
|Fishing Type:||Freshwater Fishing|
|Blank Material:||IMX Graphite||Rod Type:||Spinning|
|Fish Species:||Salmon, Steelhead||Lure Weight:||1/8 - 1/2oz|
|Line Weight:||6 - 10lb||Number of Pieces:||2|
Source: G-Form PRO-X Knee Pads - Small,
Horseware Charlita Parka, bluee Heave, X-Small,
Giro Men's Ski Snowboard Goggles Semi with Replacement Glass Riptide - Ultra,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HKM Jodhpur Boots - Basic Summer - With Elastic Insert,
- 5.11 Tactical Apex Duty Training Cargo Pants Men's 42x36 Battle Brown 74434 116
- Shimano reel 17 Altra C 3000 HG
- Sitka Stormfront Gaiter, color Optifade Open Country
- Barts Antonia Bonnet - blue
- Suisse Sport K2 10 Degree Mummy Sleeping Bag Top Quality Outdoor Camping
- Fahrradhalter a 5 setzt 309450265 MV-TEK Fahrrad
- Dainese Balios Level 3 Body Predector Ladies Size XL Chocolate
- Coleman Cast Aluminum Griddle - 9966 C004
- Lancer Tactical Airsoft Assault Gear Chest Rig Plate Carrier AT-FG Camo CA-305F
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.