G LOOMIS E6X 782C MBR 6'6 M F Mag Bass Rod 12362-01 outlet
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Horses Grooming Pet Supplies Hoof Care Brush Bathing Equestrian 7 Piece Bag Set,
Girls lime neon shine slinky western rail show shirt leadline S M L XL 5 sizes,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HKM 1639 Zylinder Elegance Reitzylinder Turnier 53-61 black Wolle angenehm top,
- Mountain Hardwear Laminina Z Flame Sleeping Bag Womens Crevasse RH
- Shimano Torium 20HGLH Star Drag Fishing Reel - Left Handed
- Adidas Terrex Agravic Mens Shorts - Grey
- Western Madcow Bridle Set Barrel Fringe bling Rodeo Show Hand Tooled
- MINN KOTA TALON 8' blueE-BT
- NEW Castelli Special Edition MFS Team Cycling Bib Shorts Men's Size XS Blk bluee
- SHIMANO 600 Arabesque Schaltwerk 5 6-Fach Rennrad road bike rear derailleur
- Rixen & Kaul GTA Plus Doggy Basket - Brown, 40 Litre
- Gamakatsu 21079 Casting Rod DUELDRIVER 33 4.05 13.28ft Fast Shipping Japan EMS
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.