Freshwater Tube Rattler jig mold 1 8-1 2oz CNC Aluminum Small Mouth Bass up to 70% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Horse Professional Equine Sports Medicine Splint Bell Boots Halter Reins 4144F,
Garmin Rino 755t Handheld Radio and GPS 5 W FRS GMRS 3 Touchscreen 010-01958-10,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Helmet Ski Snowboard Half Covered Outdoor Sport Goggles Integrally Molded Helmet,
- Kershaw Flitch Assisted 3.25 in Stonewash Plain GFN Handle
- New Mustad Aberdeen 90 Degree gold Fish Jig Hook Size 10 32755 1000 hooks
- E-Bike 36V 23.8Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike NIZA Viper E-Mootika
- 18Ft Big Nylon Monofilament Fish Gill Net Large Hand Cast +Sinker 5.4m HOT
- Maglia Northwave Share The Road -  (L)...
- SPRENGER MORSO AURIGAN INTEGER TO BRIDLE
- 2x (PAIR) Kenda Comp 3 BMX Tyres - 26 x 2.125 Red w Skin Wall Tan Bike Tires
- PRADA Silk Wool - blend Strait Leg Long Ladies Pants, Size IT44
- Lure kit set Fishing lure bait Crank Minnow VIB Sea Fish Bass Baits 49 pcs lot
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.