FOX NEW Voyager LARGE Cooler Bag - CLU326 new style
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
HKM PRO TEAM Function Shirt - Flash,
Gallop Defender Indoor Stable Quilted Horse Rug Heavy Weight Warm Cosy 300g Fill,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HEAD Cyber X80 170 Ski + Salomon 710 Bindings,
- Patagonia Women's Spring River Waders - Regular - XS Low Price
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Dynabike Eflow Kranium Dolphin
- 100M LCD Portable Sonar Sensor Fish Finder Fishfinder Capturing Transducer Alarm
- LL BEAN CRESTA Womens 6.5 ANKLE LOW Hiking Boots GORE TEX VIBRAM MADE IN ITALY
- Smith Optics Grom Snow Goggles - Flash Game Over; Green Sol-X Mirror
- 2- Boxes for Vintage Penn Jigmaster 500 & Squidder 140 Conventional Reel
- Zebco Hawg Seeker Bite-Alert Spincast Reel Pre Spooled 20 lbs Line HSBASC,20,CP3
- New 13 Court's Saddlery Junior Roping Saddle Code 67444-13
- OLD JC HIGGENS OUTDOOR ALLUMINUM CAMPING COOKWARE MESS KIT ORIGINAL BOX
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.