Horseware Ladies Long Riding Boots with Laces 2018 latest
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
HEAD REV 75R 163 cm Ski + Marker N Sport Bindings,
FRESHWATER FISHING ROD & REEL SET inc LINE FREE POST CARP,BARBEL,BREAM,TENCH,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Handmade Mullen Mouth 5” Colt Training Bit,
- Brand Ice Figure Skating Dress Figure skaitng Dress For Competition
- Therm-a-Rest Tranquility Wing 4 3-Season MSRP 140 (CD191)
- FOX Racing Shox 36 Float 27.5 170 3Pos-Adj FIT4 Factory Boost Fork
- Cadence CC5 Spinning Combo Lightweight with 24-Ton Graphite 2-Piece Graphite
- Burton FSI Step-In Snowboard Bindings w Base Plates Size S M EXCELLENT LOOK
- HD 12MP Digital Trail Camera Game Hunting Camera With 60 degree Camera Lens BE
- Okuma Nomad Xpress Boat Rod 3pc 7ft Spin Med NTx-S-703M
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique SVR Ampler Kreidler Buysevenside
- 72 Horse Cotton Sheet Blanket Rug Summer Spring Turquoise 5333
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.