HKM Jodhpur Boots - Wax Faux Fur Lining - With Elastic amazing colorways
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Guy Harvey Ultra Pro UVX Dorado Performance LS T-Shirt White 2X-Large,
Horze Crescendo Kiana Women's full seat breeches - Burgundy,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Go Kart Race Suit CIK FIA level 2 approved Premium Quality by Xpert Gears,
- DynaGlo Pro ThermoHeat Duraheat Transformer Ignitor 39E0-0014-00 DeWalt Igniter
- 5 ft Wooden Horse Jump Standards with PVC Poles
- MG Titanium TC4 Outdoor Multi Tool Key Chain Carabiner Fast Hanging EDC M-KG3T
- SHIMANO SPARE SPOOL AERO 4000 FA Shimano Baitrunner X-Aero FA Reels, Size 4000
- Ader Filler Bags for Sand Bags- (1 Small, 1 Medium, 1 Large)
- Wearcolour Flight Ski Snowboard Hose M black
- Men's Breeches by Kingsland Equestrian Leopold Non Pleated in White and Navy
- NEW Limited Edition Collection - Hydro Flask -40 oz - Waterfall PNW Ombre
- Sella misslite vt nylon carbon round black 307254250 Astute corsa mtb
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.