gold Label Lebertran Pferde Pferd Gelenke & solidität take up to 70% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
FULL THredTLE TUBE DBL HOWLER 76 BL YEL,
Hardy Accessories Gear - Carryall Bag Freshwater Fly Fishing,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Huk Men's Rogue Wave Brown Blaze Yellow Size 13 Fishing Ankle Boots,
- Nocona Mens Ostrich Rodeo Wallet
- Dorcy 41-4291 Weather-Resistant LED Lantern 500 Lumen w 797' Beam Distance
- Mens Tactical Pants,38 x 32 Sz TRU-SPEC 1437
- SWEATSHIRT Hooded Marquez Hoody 93 MotoGP Moto Motorcycle BSB Superbike L DE
- 8ft Folding Sectional Gymnastics Floor Balance Beam Skill Performance Training
- Volkl 100Eight 181cm Snow Skis New with Tags 108mm R.22
- Maxcatch Traveler Rod 4 5 6 7 8 9wt 9ft 7pcs IM10 Carbon fiber Fly Fishing Rod
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.