Humminbird Hummingbird LCR 4ID Monitor Fish Finder LCR 4 ID Main head unit only all products get up to 34% off
Hi-Tech braided line Madcat MAIN LINE 8-BRAID multifibra 270mt,
G. Loomis Greenwater Saltwater Fishing Rod GWR9000S,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HARRY'S Pferd St.Tropez Softshell Dressur Show Weste black oder Marineblue,
- FiveJoy Military Folding Shovel Multitool C1 - Compact, Ultralight, Versatile -
- Daiwa 18 FREAMS LT-2000S Spinning Reel from Japan
- Combo Armytek Dobermann Pro XP-L Hi w D2 Charger & Jetbeam 3400mAh Battery
- GORE RUNNING WEAR Mens Running Trousers, GORE WINDSTOPPER, AIR GWS Trousers, L,
- Nordica Womens Vintage Ski Suit Size 8 One Piece Snow Bib Purple Snowsuit In Euc
- Dinosaurs Will Die DWD Genovese Snowboard 154cm BRAND NEW
- 36 in. x 72 in. Clear Dr. Shrink Zipper Access Door - DS-72
- Mens Tactical Pants,Size 40 ,Khaki TRU-SPEC 1060
- Shimano Scorpion XT 1500 Omake, with PE line
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.