Topeak RoadMorph G Bicycle Pump with Gauge offering store
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Sun Ringle Dirty Flea Rear Mountain Disc Hub 10x135mm White 32H 6-bolt MTB,
Topeak Lower Arm for Dual-Touch OneUp Bike Stand,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
SRAM Red XG 1190 Cassette 11-25,
- KALI Predectives AVITA Helmet XS New Great For Small Adult Or Youth
- Penn PRESF2040S12 Prevail Surf Spinning Fishing Rod, 12 Feet, Heavy Power
- E-Bike 36V 13Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Commençal Motor Cityboard MIFA
- 13' x 13' WHITE SQUARE NET HEAVY DUTY HORSE HAY NETTING 2 TEST 350 LB
- Louis Garneau Tri X-Speed 3 Triathlon Bike shoes White Grey 2017
- SP Teri Super Teri, model Ladies, White, 5.5 Wilson Parabolic Blades
- 2.4m 8FT Foldable Gymnastics Training Balance Beam Gymnasts Practice Training
- (2) Eagle Claw 3' Bait Casting Net With 1 2 Netting New Ships Fast
- New Coleman Jenny Lake Fast Pitch 8-Person Cabin w Closet
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.