Topeak Ridecase Iphone 6+ 6S+ 7+ 8+ Bike Bicycle Phone Holder Lightweight timeless classic
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Sun Ringle CR-18 Rim 26 x 1-3 8 32h Schrader Polished,
Topeak JoeBlow Sport III Floor Pump Yellow,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
SRAM Red Tour Edition Crankset GXP 172.5mm 53 39 Yellow Carbon Cranks,
- HIGHLANDER Flying Fisherman Sunglasses (7816CAG) Copper Amber Frames 2018
- NEW Daiwa fishing spinning rod pole 2017 ver POWER CAST 30-405 13'2 JAPAN F S
- Optimus Crux New Propane Stove
- Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 Bike Cassette 11 Speed 14-28T
- Portable Indoor Exercise Magnetic Resistance Bicycle Stand
- Head i.Peak 78 Flow Ride Demo Skis - 171 cm Used
- VINTAGE BROOKS B66 GENTS SADDLE 50's ERA A. COLGRAVE MUSEUM QUALITY RESTORATION
- Bike trailer year 2000 good tires electrical clean totle
- Race Face Instigator Zip Hoody Blk
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.