Topeak RideCase Bike Mount for iPhone 6 6s and 7. Holds Horizontal or greenical. low 40% price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Sun Rhyno Lite 26 M525 IS Disc QR 100mm F, Blk,
Topeak Joe Blow Race Bike Floor Pump,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
SRAM Red eTap Rear Derailleur Limit Screws - 11.7518.064.000,
- E-Bike 36V 10.4Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Segway Staiger Pivot Ariel Rider
- Abu Garcia 4 Piece Carbon Diplomat 9ft 904 LH Fly Rod with Reel Combo
- NAVAJA CUDEMAN BÖHLER HOJA 10 CMS REF 384-M
- Showman silverina Cow Leather White Navajo 3 Piece H S B C Set
- FLAGBAG S CHARLIE Alltagstasche (yellow grey pink)
- X-Bionic Men Combat Base Layer Sage Green Anthracite L-XL
- Mountain Horse Devonshire Boots Size 8 BNWT Waterproof RRP
- Nitecore HC30 XM-L2 LED Headlamp 1000Lm w D2 Charger & NL183 18650 Battery
- SHIMANO brake body BR-C3000 roller rear brake force ABRC3000RB
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.