TOPEAK REPAIR STAND TOPEAK FLASHSTAND SLIM Flash Stand Slim all in high quality and low price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Flash Stand Slim
SUN ENVY WHEELSET BMX 20X1.75 SEALED CASSETTE HUB 16T 3 8 WHITE,
TOPEAK HEADLUX 450 USB Cycling front light 450 Lumens TMS089B,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
SRAM RED BRAZE ON FRONT DERAILLEUR,
- 6pcs Go Kart Drive Belt 30 Series Replaces For Manco 5959 For Comet 203589 US OY
- MORROW Rail Women's bluee Snowboard Boots Size 6 US 4 CM
- Shimano Tranx 500 HG Saltwater Baitcast Fishing Reel FREE SHIPPING
- Adidas neo CLOUDFOAM ADVANTAGE CLEAN MEN'S SHOES White Navy- US 11, 12, 13 Or 14
- White Fir Men's One Piece Ski Snow Suit Size M
- Minn Kota 12' Talon blueetooth White Anchor
- New SIDI Ergo 4 Mega Carbon Composite Road Bike Cycling shoes White US warehouse
- Serfas Women's City Bike Saddle - CB-100
- Rhythmic Gymnastics Leotard LeMaNaD
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.