Topeak Repair Stand Flashstand Slim high quality genuine
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
SUN ENVY RIM BMX 20X1.75 FRONT gold 36H,
Topeak Fuel Tank Med With Chg Cable Hole,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
SRAM Red Aerolink Bicycle Front Brake Caliper - Side Pull,
- Merrell Moab 2 Mid Gore-Tex Mens Walking Boots - Green
- Shimano Saros 3000FA Spinning Reel Fishing
- Abu Ambassaduer 5500c High Speed Reel Vintage
- VTG Obermeyer Men's Size Womens Tall 14 Snowsuit One Piece Full Zip- Tall Fit
- Megabass ITO VISION ONE TEN 110 R + 2 BIWAKO blueE SHAD color ORIGINAL color NIP
- NEW HCO Spartan ATTxb 3G Wireless GoCam Camera
- Seasoft Titanium Pro 6mm Dry Suit Hood with Zipper
- Rechargeable Bike Headlight Front Bicycle Waterproof LED Lamp
- Frank Matarelli fly tying tools
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.