Topeak rapide CARBURANT tribag tube supérieur support Triathlon SAC POUR 100% authentic
Sun Race CSMS2 10sp. Cassette 11-40T,
Topeak Joe Blow Fat Bike Low Pressure Floor Pump (White),
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
SRAM RED ETAP BLIPS 230MM,
- Merrell Moab Gortex Vibram Womens Continuum Hiking Boots Size 8
- Shimano Scorpion DC 100HG Super Beauty products
- ABU Record Expert 2200 Model A Reel with Spares and Box Swedish vintage reel
- VTG. Fishing pole Rod Holders Stainless Steel Fishing Pole 2pcs
- Megabass Lure Cover JIG VOLT 210 g G Bloody Sardine F S from JAPAN
- New Hope Pro 4 Rear Disc Hub 32 Hole QR 135 mm Red
- Seatpost elite black 29,4 mm 410 mm 2682001900 Thomson bicycle
- Red Cook Bros Racing Old School BMX decal CBR PK RIPPER GJS
- FREE FISHING REEL & LINE WITH THIS PORTABLE TELESCOPIC FISHING ROD TRAVEL ROD
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.