Topeak Pump Topeak Floor Joe Blow Twin Turbo - TJB-TT considerate service
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Sun Bicycles Replacement Tire - Spider AT 26x4 - 59269,
Topeak Floor Pump Twinhead DX Upgrade Kit with Smarthead DX1 Full Metal Head ...,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
SRAM Red 22 Flat Mount Caliper,
- E-Bike 36V 10.4Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Fitifito Daymak SAVA Diamant
- Abu Garcia 056626 Reel OCEANFIELD BG Japan new .
- Naturehike NH15T001-T Silicone Double Layer Camping Tent Camping Green 1 Persons
- Showman SADDLE PAD 32 x 32 X 1 blueE Felt Contour Built Up Basket Tooled Trim
- SRAM GX 2x10-Speed Type 2.1 Medium Cage Rear Derailleur MTB Bike Bearing Clutch
- Wychwood Solace Landing Net 42 inch
- Mountain Designs Men's Dogleg Insulated Waterproof Ski Pants Grey X-Large New
- NITECORE EC30 1800 Lumen Ultra Compact Flashlight
- Shimano Biopace-HP FC-6400 600Ultegra 170 Front Chainwheel CrankSet +BB New
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.