Topeak NINJA TC Road bottle holder with integrated tool case the best selection of
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Summer Bod gold's Gym XR 10.9 Power Tower with Push Up, Pull Up, and Dip Station,
Topeak Dual Touch Bike Stand,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
SRAM Red 22 11V 50 Chainring,
- Reelight NOVA Dynamo Rear Light Set for Seat Post LED Lamp Bike Bicycle Cycling
- Frabill Fishing Net Teardrop Hoop Power Catch Big Kahuna Saltwater Safe 40x44 in
- XANES OS2 Outdoor Cycling Bike Bicycle Motorcycle blueetooth Speaker Portable Fla
- Altra Torin 3.5 shoes Running women AFW1837F-4 solo nr 38 e 39
- Park Tool Multi-Tool bluee, mt-40
- Lews Mr. Crappie Slab Daddy Rod Telescopic, SD10TL
- 100' Pirit Heated Hose,No PWL-03-100, Pirit Heated Products
- NITTO Mod.55 drop bar 420mm
- Circus Monkey HDW2 MTB Front Disc Hub,28 Hole,Brown
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.