Topeak Ninja TC Mountain Bicycle Water Bottle Cage w Tools - TNJ-TCM high quaity
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Source: SNAFU JET FUEL 2.0 CHROMOLY 20 FORK,
Sun Rims MTX 6061 ALLOY 559 X 34mm, 32 Hole set 2,
Topeak JoeBloe Dualie Floor Pump,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
SRAM Red OG 1090 Road Cassette, 10 Speed, Y For 11-26, PowerDome,
- Kali Predectives Chakra Cycling Helmet Logo Gunmetal
- Penn Prevail Surf Rod Spinning 10'0 15-30 Lb 1-5 Oz
- E-Bike 36V 13Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Greentrans MATE Devron Weebot
- 13 Double T hard seat roper style saddle with basketweave tooling
- Louis Garneau vintage Race Suit Radanzug Gr. XL 5 Bike suntcyclops Anzug ES1
- Spanish Portuguese Baroque Horse Bit by Lopez 5.75 inch Mouth
- 2”, 700 Pound Capacity,7’ by D1F for Weightlifting,Bodybuilding,Powerlifting
- (2) Working Class Zero Battles Shad 9.0 Swimbaits. Brand New In Box
- NEW Columbia PFG Mens Sz BIG 3X UPF 40 Omni-Shade Tamiami II LS Fish Shirt NWT
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.