Topeak Ninja TC Bottle cage + Set Race Gear best prices
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Sun Race Csm680 8Sp. Cassette 11-40T,
Topeak Joe Blow Pro DX w DX1 SmartHead Floor Pump,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Sram Red eTap Rear Derailleur Short Cage, with battery, with original box,
- C-Z-16 16 HILASON WESTERN HORSE SADDLE AMERICAN LEATHER RANCH ROPING COWBOY
- Coleman All-Terrain Single High Airbed
- Lake shoes CX161 Road White 48
- New White River Fly Fishing Rod 9' DC-907 with Box
- Cycling Kit, xs Womens cycling, Cycling kit, Castelli, Race Fit
- 2019 Dynastar Team Speed SL JR Skis 144cm with Look SPX10 Bindings (MH165)
- Marttiini Tundra-Messer Finnenmesser Jagdmesser rostfrei Birkenholz
- Sufix 647-615 15Lb Test Superior Yellow Mono Fishing Line 7410 Yds 12474
- 3ttt handlebar tape yellow Ribbon vintage Bicycle Racing Touring 3T NOS x 3 LOT
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.