Topeak Ninja T Support Bottle cage + Tool Set MTB save 35% - 70% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Sun ICI 24x7 16 in Wheels Crupi 36 hole Hubs flip flop rear ACS 16 tooth JR BMX,
Topeak iPhone 6 Plus Dry Bag Bag Topeak Phone Drybag Iphone 6-plus Bk,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
SRAM Red DoubleTap Left Shift Lever Assembly,
- SUB TROLL COATED WIRE 210FT SPOOL
- 6 x 3.5 8 Wheatley vintage fly fishing box + 49 clips & flies washable tablet
- VINTAGE MADE IN FRANCE GARCIA MITCHELL HIGH SPEED SALTWATER SPINNING REEL
- MARK TODD REINS RUBBER FULL - HAVANA - TOD884170
- New 2019 Rome D.O.D. Bindings Size Small Medium
- Schwalbe Durano Plus Performance SmartGuard Dual Compound Folding Tyre 20 x 1.10
- RaceFace Atlas 35mm Handlebar - orange
- Horze Avalanche Heavyweight Winter Turnout Blanket - 300g
- Wasserdichte Dynamo LED Lampe POWERplus SHARK Notfall-Ladegerät USB Leuchte
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.