Topeak MTX Trunk Bag DXP creative products
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Suit Gorka-3 Olive Summer Demi Tent 100% Cotton for Airsoft, Hunting & Fishing,
Topeak Defender RC1 RC11 Road Bike Cycle Clip-On Mudguard Set - Front & Rear,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
SRAM Red 11-28 10spd Cassette,
- SHIMANO 21 SPEED SHIFTERS 7 SPEED RAPID FIRE 3X7 3 X 7
- Ritchey WCS X Axis Stem for Giant Overdrive 80mm 6 84 degree 31.8 Giant OD2
- Gadgets Unlimited LL-1 3 8& - 3 4& Landing Loop
- Zodiac Stars Scorpio Themed Cornhole Game 48 Hx12 W All Weather Plastic Resin
- ASICS GEL QUANTUM 180 3 MX LAUFSCHUHE HERREN 1021A042 001
- Pearl Izumi Women's Select Escape SL Sleeveless Bike Jersey Shadow Grey XL
- Lowrance HDS 10 Gen 1 Fishfinder GPS FREE SHIPPING
- 1972 POLARIS COLT SNOWMOBILE SEAT COVER
- O’neill Psycho Freak 4 3 Zen Zip Wetsuit Large Brand New With Tags 520
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.