Topeak MTX Bike Trunk Bag EX there are more brands of high-quality goods
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Summit Aluminium Pump And Gauge - gold,
Topeak Flashstand Fat Bike Stand,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Sram Red 2x10 Front Derailleur 31.8 Clamp - 10sp FD Red - New In Box,
- Stussy Vintage Burly Hooded Sweatshirt pink
- 6 items - woodland body armor predection kevlar plate hunting sporting
- Vintage LeMot 202 Skis 185 cm
- MARK TODD PONY MEDIUM WEIGHT 250G TURNOUT RUG PURPLE GREY Sizes 4'0 to 5'3
- New 2019 Men team Bike Jersey bib pants sets winter thermal fleece Cycling D29
- Schwalbe Durano Double Defense Performance SnakeSkin Folding Tyre 700 x 28
- RaceFace AR 24 27.5 BOOST 110X15, 148X12 XD NOVATEC, 6 BOLT TUBELESS WHEELSET
- HORSEWARE'S AMIGO LEATHER BRIDLE WITH RUBBER REINS (PONY SIZE)(BROWN)
- WARRIOR ASSAULT SYSTEMS 901 CHEST RIG WITH FRONT ZIPPER MOLLE PLATFORM MULTICAM
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.