Topeak TubiBooster 2-in-1 Tubeless Tire Charger 100% free shipping
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Source: Solid Oak Weight Lifting Platform,
Sun Ringle CR-18 Rim Sun 700c 622x18 Cr18 36 Sl nmsw Pv,
TOPEAK JOE TWIN TURBO W DX1 METAL SMARTHEAD FLOOR PUMP WITH GAUGE,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
SRAM Red eTap Battery Brand New in Box (to fit front or rear Derailleur Mech),
- Shimano Rod Casting Compre E 6ft 6in Medium CPC66ME
- NEW Daiwa 15 Luvias 2508PE-H Mag Sealed Saltwater Spinning Reel 025409 Japan
- Onyx Fat Bike Rear Hub XD 12x197mm 32 Hole 6-Bolt Disc Candy Red
- Shimano Ultegra 700c clincher 9-speed road wheelset with Mavic rims
- POLAR V650 Speedometer Fahrradcomputer mit GPS mit H6 Sensor TOP
- Hayabusa LEURRE MADAI FREE SLIDE TG SE123-90, per unit, 04 Japan Import
- Vintage Army Type Watch Compass by WFS
- Bike Lights,NACATIN LED Light Set USB Rechargeable,Waterproof Front Bicycle...
- Quik Shade Expedition 100 Team colors 10 Ft. X 10 Ft. Green Instant Canopy
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.