STEELBODY POWER TOWER AND FOLDABLE BENCH 60% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Source: SunRace MZ90 12-Speed Cassette 11-50,
SKF MOUNTAIN BIKE FORK SEAL KIT FOR 32MM FOX STELO 32MM FORK SKF.MTB32F,
Sta-Tru 26 inch STW Rim Deore Hub V-Brake Front Bicycle Wheel - FW2615DS,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Thule YEPP NEXXT MAXI UNIVERSAL MOUNT MOMENTUM GREY Baby Kids Travel - NEW,
- GT SUPERSOFT SEAT PERFORATED 1993 OLD SCHOOL BMX MTB
- NWT SHOWCASE ADULT SKATING COSTUME RITZ TOP HAT ADULT SA MA LA XLA XXLA
- Dynatrap DT2000XLP Full Acre Corded All Weather Mosquito and Flying Insects Trap
- 5 Girl sizes yellow western show slinky leadline horsemanship shirt xs S M L XL
- MFH Tunnelzelt blackenberg 1-Personen-Zelt Campingzelt 210x90x90cm
- Shimano SOCORRO SW 10000 Salzwasser Meeresrolle Stationärrolle Pilkrolle
- Adattatore movimento centrale strada m3 42 bb30 mega exo nbd 68mm ceramici 42159
- Waterworks Lamson Micra 5 Litespeed 4 Fly Fishing Spool CLOSEOUT
- Men Salomon Trousers Clima Pro Skiing Snowboarding Waterproof W36 L32 XIJ551
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.