StaTru Osco 27X1-1 4 Ap-18 Alloy Front Wheel B O 3 8 Sss save 50%-75%off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Skechers Men's GOrun MaxRoad 3 Ultra shoes,
Stan's NoTubes S1 Wheel Baron 35mm 27.5 Boost 148 x 12 Rear Shimano,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Thredtle Grip Sleeve blueee KTM 250 EXC-F Teflon Sleeve + Ball Bearing,
- Vtg Bamboo Straw Fish Trap Basket or Lampshade 15 Ht Handmade Tribal Thailand.
- Men's cowboy boots genuine leather western short ankle
- NEW Pelican 3760F Fast Charger for Big Ed Rechargeable Flashlight
- Selle vélo San Marco Caïmans Arrowhead Gelaround bicicleta saddle siège
- Reifen Cruzo Classic 26 x 2.35 Creme
- Freeway Respiratory Supplement For Horses, No. 70110, by Hilton Herbs Ltd
- XON Bicycle Computer Mount For Wahoo ELEMNT GPS GOPRO Hero Adapter Holder
- Aluminum Bicycle Phone Holder Support GPS Holder Handlebar Accessories
- PARK TOOL TAP-6 PEDAL TAPS
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.