Rudy Project Defender Pyombo Matte Stoßfänger Red ImpactX2 best-selling
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
RacePro 10 x Titan Parallel Innensechskant Schlag torx M4 25mm 0,7 mm black,
RUOTA ANTERIORE VELOX 27,5 XC SUB ZERO DISC ALU,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
PROLAST SUBMISSION PRO Grappling Dummy Made in USA Adult Size,
- Zebco 33 Cork Comp Split 661M Sc Combo
- NEW - TFO Professional II 4wt 8'0 Fly Rod - FREE SHIPPING IN US
- Official U.S. Military Tritium Lensatic Compass G.I. Battle Compasses w Pouch
- Shimano RD-7800 Dura Ace Sealed Tension & Guide Pulley Set Brand New
- Pflueger Monarch Minnow 3 hand painted gille glass eyes
- Handmade 100% Mohair Cinch 32
- Very rare vintage Campagnolo Gran Sport rear derailleur
- BICYCLE BUTTERFLY STYLE ALLOY COMFORT HANDLEBARS WITH FOAM GRIP
- PRINCETON TEC BYTE 100LM HEAD LAMP RED + WHITE LED LIGHT FLASHLIGHT AAA BATTERY
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.