Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Double Front Derailleur Clamp On 11-Speed Bike online outlet sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
Schwalbe Nobby Nic 29 inch MTB Tyre,
Shimano Deore LX ST M565 A ( 8 x 3 ) 8 speed - leverset NOS,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Shimano XTR M980 981 985 986 front mech,
- New Emberlit Titanium UL Compact Design Perfect for Survival, Camping, Hunting &
- Seac Motus Fins Freediving Spearfishing
- Rare Vintage Power Pedals Clipless One Way Roller Clutch Made In Norway VGC
- HOT Helmet Ski Snowboard Goggles Visor Helmet Moto Sled Sport Safety Helmet
- Wildgame Innovations Terra IR Trail Camera 10MP New
- Adjustable Folding Sit Up Bench +LCD Display Gym Home Exercise Workout UR
- Salomon Ellipse 2 Aero Womens Walking shoes - Grey
- LEFT Hand Omoto Triple Multiplier Pro Ocean Reel deep sea 50Drag 2 spd TP12
- VINTAGE ARMY SNOW SHOES 18'' BY 9''
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.