SELLE SMP EXTRA Cycling Saddle , Brown MB new products novelty items
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Shimano XT - M737 44T Hyperdrive C 5 Bolt 94 BCD 8Speed Chainring NOS,
Sella Prologo Dimension Tirox 143 Nera 2018 + OMAGGIO,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
SHIMANO FC-M311 Altus Crankset 6 7 8 Speed 175mm Square 28-38-48T Chainwheel,
- Vintage Hardy Wide Body Zenith Multiplier Fly Reel with 2 Spare Spools & Lines
- Marque Todd Dames Gisborne Culottes 24 prune - Mark Breeches Ladies Euro Seat
- New Descente Ridge Womens MTB Cycling Shorts
- SDG I-Beam Carbon Micro seatpost, 27.2 x 400mm
- Rare chromed & engraved EDI STROBL stem 1 Zoll 100 mm Ø 26,0 mm Vorbau
- Horze Freja Fly Combo Rug
- Wild Country Mistral 350 Junior Sleeping Bag. Huge Saving
- Brooks Slender Leather Grips for Twist Shifter 100 130mm - Honey Brown
- SALE Rab Mens Nebula Mitt - Low Bulk Warmth, Reinforced
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.