shoes TRAIL SALOMON WINGS PRO blueee UK-8½ timeless classic
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
SALOMON WINGS PRO - Blue- L37593800-8½
Does not apply
Shimano Crane D-501 Rear Derailleur from DuraAce Group -1973-1976 - Erocia ,
Shimano XT SL M8000-B I spec B RapidFire Bike Shifter 2 3 x 11 Speed Rear Right,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Selle Italia LDY GelFlow White Mn Rails Bicycle Saddle,
- Passier M-PS Baum Brown 16.5 English Equestrian saddle Hannover with stirrups.
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Momentum Breeze Leisger Terzarossa
- Accurate BV-600NNL Valiant Conventional Reel LH
- Lightning Cornhole Electronic Scoring Ireland Cornhole Board orange Set of 2
- SMITH OPTICS CASCADE SKI GOGGLES - SNOWBOARD GOGGLES - GOGGLE - NEW
- 140mm Brake Flat Mount Disc Brake Fork Gravel Bike Fork 1009mm Tapered Forks
- ZILCO DRIVING HALF LIVERPOOL WITH A CURVED PORT MOUTH
- NEW - PENN BIG GAME REEL PART - 3-50 International 50T 50TW 50 50W - Bridge
- NOS Vintage Antique 3080756 Cylinder Head EC29PF-02 Polaris Snowmobile Colt TX
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.