NEW Selle SMP TIME TRIAL Bicycle Saddle Seat - TT3 Yellow Fluo . . . Made in incentive promotionals
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
does not apply
Outdoor Quad Camping Chair - Lightweight, Portable Folding Design - Adjustable F,
NEW Park Tool BDT-2 Belt Tension Gauge,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Oboz Women's Yellowstone BDRY Multisport Mid Cut Boot,
- K´era Sattelgurt beidseitig Elast, Gr.110cm, Leder, (X100)
- Yess Race BMX Seat Post Extender - 26.8 - Red
- NEW Jagwire 1.8mm Cable End Crimps Green Bottle 500
- Campagolo Centaur 172.5mm Ultra Torque 10s crankset 53x39T
- MAXXIS Colossus 26x4.80 120TPI Foldable Exo TR Dual 1515g
- ESI GRIPS RUWYL ESI ROAD UNWRAPPED SILICONE GRIP YLW
- Quantum Fishing Qx36 2-Piece Medium Heavy Spin Fishing Rod (6-Feet 6-Inch)
- Snow Peak Camper's Mitten UG-024
- Vintage Rare Hopkins Fishing Lures Dealer Display Card
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.