NEW Mammut T Aenergy GTX Trekking shoes, Walking Boots for Ladies 6 Gore-Tex best price
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Optimus Crux Foldable Stove - 8019260,
NEW HEAVY DUTY ANNEX MATTING 7 X 2.5M GREY HEAVY-DUTY UV TREATED ZIPPED CARRY-ON,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NOS KMART CAT EYE SCHWINN BICYCLE HUB SHINERS CP330,
- Shimano Men's, Mirror Cool Jersey, White, Small
- Salomon Women's Long Sleeved Sport T-Shirt, Agile LS, Synthetic blend, Coral,
- GO KART TORQUE CONgreenER 1 CLUTCH 12T SMOOTH KIT TRANSMISSION MINI BIKE BE
- DC shoes Veneer Sweatshirt - Dark Shadow - Ladies Sweatshirts & Jumpers
- BAGLEY 4 INCH SALTY TALL WALKER SPINNER 4 FISHING LURE NM (PB6)
- Portable Single Burner Propane Outdoor Camp Stove w Adjustable Legs 100 000 BTU
- Ice skating dress.Green Competition Figure Skating dress.Baton Twirling Costume
- Wheel Masters Wheel Rear 24X1.75 507X25 Stl Cp 36 Kt Cb 110Mm 14Gucp W Trim Kit
- Pair of 12 kg Adjustable to 32 kg Steel Competition Kettlebell Kettle bell
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.