NEW Primos Hunting 12MP Low Glow Proof OD Trail Camera Cam (Green) Brand New hot sales
Outdoor Products Instant Beach Sports Field Sun Shade,
New PEAK 1700 LUMENS HID RECHARGEABLE 35 WATT W ADJUSTABLE STAND,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
OEM Original Runtastic Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor blueetooth Smart Technology,
- 9800W Portable Outdoor Picnic Burner Foldable Camping Hiking Gas Stove J2E7
- Rubber Stable pony Mat 6ftx4ft 18mm Horse Mats, Equine Flooring easy to sweep
- Sparring Bob with Free Hand Wraps
- Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 mtnGLO Tent
- Tactical Bulletproof Ballistic Helmet Visor predective Mask Lvl IIIA 3A level
- FIXGEAR CS-g102 Men's Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Bicycle Apparel Roadbike MTB
- DAIWA 18 SALTIGA 35NHL-SJ - Free Shipping from Japan
- Commandes SRAM Vigueur22 DoubleTap - 307 gr
- GORE Wear Women's Windproof Short Sleeve Inner Layer Shirt, GORE Wear M Women...
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.