NEW Dt swiss 240S Road hub rear 24H 130mm classic fashion
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
OLPRO Signature Square Melamine Set 24 Piece Camping Outdoor Dishwasher Safe,
New Delta McKenzie Replacement Medium Deer Core,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Northwave Spider Plus 2 Mountain Biking shoes 44,
- Penn Rampage Jigging Casting Fishing Rod
- E-Bike 36V 15.6Ah Accumulator Pedelec Down Tube Melkus M55 Helliot Schwinn QWIC
- 15 CALIFORNIA SADDLERY PINK WESTERN BARREL SHOW TRAIL HORSE SADDLE SQHBARS
- M5 wl cyclocomputer wireless 3005 VDO bike odometer
- Sougayilang Spinning Fishing Rod and Reel Combos Portable Telescopic Fishing
- 26 in Wheelset (Weinmann) with SRAM Cassette
- - 3.5 - JPR890610
- New Daiwa 18 Ninja LT Match Reels - LT 2000-C LT 2500-C LT 3000-C LT 4000-C
- OpenBox Coleman Accy Rainfly Instant 8 Person Tent Accessory, bluee, 14x10-Feet
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.