NEW Beyond Clothing A9 Mission Combat Shirt Large Multicam outlet on sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Type:||Combat Shirt||Gender:||Unisex Adults|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
Official snow peak Chopping Board (M) CS 207 From Japan,
NEW Arai super ad cis J holder HASLAM GP 025156 (5156) from Japan F S,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Nitecore MH27 Rechargeable Flashlight 1000Lm w NL1835 Battery & A1 Charger,
- Daiwa 16 GEKKABIJIN MX 2004-DH Spinning Reel NEW
- Columbus SM6 Mattress Self inflating 72x20 1 8x1 3 16in, orange
- GNU Carbon High Beam Snowboard 153cm Lamar MX50 Bindind Large
- Nissin Kyogi Carp Rod Uzakinissin RX 18 shaku 5.4meter 17'9 Red Tenkara
- Director's Chair Folding Side Table Outdoor Camping Fishing Cup Holder
- 3 4 x150' Double Braid Rope Nylon Anchor Rope Boat with Thimble
- MEN'S FORTE CYCLING SHOES NIB CM200 MTB
- SUPERB DAIWA LOCHMOR 15FT SALMON ROD MADE IN SCOTLAND
- 700c Road Bike Disc Brake Pilar 1423 28H Spoke Hole Carbon Wheel for DT 350 hub
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.