Outdoor Survival Tactical Folding Camping Shovel w Battle Axe Multitool discounts and more
Nitecore P10GT Precise Cree XP-L HI V3 900 Lm LED Tactical Flashlight Torch P10,
Outdoor Research Men's Cooper Polo Shirt,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New Pelican LED Headlamp PL2720,
- Ovation Ladies Aqua-X Classic Full Seat Breeches - 469890 (Var. colors & Sizes)
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Isabeau Provelo E-Ranger FUJI
- ABU GARCIA REEL PART - 24618 Ambassadeur 6500 TCS (08-00) - Right Side Plate A
- LED Lenser i6 Penlight Torch 140 Lumens Portable Light
- Ski Boots Size 29.5 RRaichle in good Condition with miner scratches
- NEW Schwinn 20 WHITE Crosscut CR-MO Bicycle Bike Fork NOS 1991 - 700 x 38
- Youth XL Hobby Horse Tan Chaps
- NAF FIVE STAR OESTRESS - 1 KG - NLF1171
- Northwave yellow Fluo black 2018 Blade Air 3 Kurzarm Radsport Trikot
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.