Old Antique Vintage 14 X 37 Indian Made Snowshoes Usable Or Decor get the latest
New Pearl Izumi Pro Escape Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey Size Small,
OEMTOOLS 22189 12-Piece Tool Organizer Set,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New 940NM Hunting Camera Infrared Wildlife Camera for Wildlife RLWH 01,
- HC40Q10 Eskimo HC40 Propane Ice Auger 10 Ice Drill 5 Year Warranty Manufacture
- Vintage Giordana Cycling Jersey Indian Print Mens Med. Used
- BILLABONG Men's 403 ABSOLUTE COMP CZ Wetsuit - ALT - Size Large - Last one Left
- Rare Gary Fisher Bicycles Dealer Sign Vintage Double Sided cardboard
- KastKing Spartacus Baitcasting Reel Low Profile Reel Bass Fishing Baitcaster
- XCEL Men's 3 2 AXIS X FZ Wetsuit - BLK blue - Medium - NWT
- New DT Swiss Aluminum 9-11 Speed Campagnolo Freehub Body fits 180 190 240
- Campagnolo record Titanium 9v rear derailleur Vintage deragliatore posteriore
- MAVIC KSYRIUM SLR FLUORESCENT GREEN REPLACEMENT RIM DECAL SET FOR 2 RIMS
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.